Banquet Hall and Commercial Kitchen
6,349 Sqft - 17405 Lahser, Detroit, Michigan 48223
The Old Redford Resource Center, also known as the “The Temple,” is located one block North of Grand River on Lahser Rd in the historic Old Redford arts, entertainment, and business district. It is within walking distance to the Redford Theatre, Artist Village, Sweet Potato Sensations, and Motor City Java House. Plenty of new development is underway in this neighborhood!
This former Masonic Temple is a huge all-brick multi-use building that has undergone major restoration. The first floor is a spacious banquet hall that holds 300 people along with a pristine and updated commercial kitchen with serving window opening up directly into the banquet hall.
The second floor is a co-working space along with private offices. The third floor grand historic theater is undergoing rehabilitation.
The whole building is secured with a state-of-the-art alarm and camera system. Adjacent secured parking lots provide ample parking for full-building use.
- Listing ID : 1245
- Bathrooms : 6
- Square Footage : 6,349 Sqft
- Price Type : Per Month
- Visits : 5 in 1 days